Thursday, January 26, 2012

Never fear, I'm still here.

First things first......
HHHHHOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLAAAAYYYYY!!!!
I think that about sums up my first 2 weeks of school.
Yep, pretty accurate.

So....Remember last week when I wrote this really upbeat/super happy/ lovin my life Kinda blog???
What? You don't? That's strange....
Oh ya, that's probably because I was pretty sure I was going to be put to death, by one of three ways...

1. Murdered by one of my crazy bi-polar roommates
2. Worsening hypertension leading to kidney failure due to the stress
3. My head would explode from the information overload I was receiving from my reading assignments.

Despite all those things....
I will survive!!!

Good news is, things really haven't been as bad as I made it sound.
Mostly because I have little to no interaction with my roommates....
What ever works, right?!?

School is freaking awesome. 
There is no doubt that it is A LOT of work, but it is a way good program.
We already are practicing and passing off skills, doing lots of reading, and quiz's.
This program would probably be unbelievably difficult if these things i'm learning, weren't completely amazing to me. The instructors are easy to relate to and have tons of experience to help us learn the difficult concepts that we are to know for our exams.
so wanna know what I have to say about nursing school???

BRING IT ON!
(From left to right....Taj, Ethan, Autumn, Meghan, Yours truly, and Chelsie)

Also, More good news...
Do you see that girl standing next to me? Ya, the blonde.
She is officially my bestest nursing buddy.
Her name is Chelsie. 
I guess you could say she's a pretty big deal.
Chelsie and I are lab partners, study buddies, and Zumba partners!
(I don't think either of us could be zumba instructors....just sayin...)
So, basically, we do everything together.
Yay for friends!





1 comment:

  1. So in other words...I have officially been replaced. Jk Jk. I'm glad you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete